Bi-directional Hi-Feed Turning For Unmatched Reductions In Cycle Time
- Exponential increases in roughing feed rates…up to 6x compared to traditional ISO inserts.
- Bi-directional (left or right) turning with one neutral holder. Ideal for turning between shoulders.
- Positive, trigon-shaped insert with 6 cutting edges (3 indexes).
- Maximum .120 (3 mm) feed per revolution and up to .080 (2 mm) depth of cut.
- Super aggressive lead angle and optimized chip breaker for maximum efficiency and chip control.
- Anti-rotation insert pocket design and special screw design provides very stable clamping & machining, even at incredibly high-feed rates.
- CoolBurst high-pressure through coolant from above and below insert enhances chip control and prolongs tool life.
- TT8115B, TT8125B, TT8135B two-tone colored CVD-coated grades protect against heat and crater wear.