A High Number of PCD Cutting Edges Per Diameter Equals High Productivity
- IT.TE.DI’s TediSfeed mill offers a high number of PCD cutting edges for high productivity.
- The use of PCD for machining aluminum has proven benefits of longer tool life, better consistency, and reduced cycle times.
- Available in both inch and metric sizes with multiple cutting edge geometries to cover a variety of applications.
- Lower cutting forces result from the positive radial and axial rake angles of the cutting edge.
- PCD cartridges take up to a 4 mm DOC and can be re-tipped for significant cost savings.