End Mills & Shell Mills with Interlocking Inserts For Smooth & Reliable Operation
- Offers an extra flute per diameter for greater productivity in hi-temp alloys.
- Overlapping v-notch inserts that allow for smooth chip formation at high-feed rates.
- Tangentially-mounted inserts with ridged seating for greater cutter reliability and insert stability.
- The patented end-station fully supports the insert for reliable operation and unobstructed chip evacuation.
- End-station inserts with corners from .031 to .250 that fit the same cutter body, no cutter modifications needed.
- Optional pre-set torque driver makes it impossible to overtighten insert screws.
- Axial depth of cut (DOC) capability up to 6.00.
- Designed for titanium, steel, stainless steel, high-temp alloys, and irons.
- Premium milling grades and the latest post-coating treatment technology.